[ubuntu-studio-users] Need help to create boot hard drie install window ap to create the usb hard drive beautiful

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Sun Apr 6 11:15:10 UTC 2014

Need help to create boot hard drve install window ap to create the usb hard drive beautiful

 RootKiss 4:2o LTS 3 years based on Studio 64 bit low latency kernel announced, finished and ready for distribution release based on Xbuntu XFCE 64 bit AMD. THE Goofy GeekGurlz.xx tB. Wink Cool %) Shipping on 17th April 2,o14 AD. two days before 19th Bicycle day, critical mass, where all work activities are suspended and we go on bicycle rides and picnics and give each other gifts and make up stories to thrill. And dance to music on the beach next to the fires. all night long dancing on the beach in the sea. _________________
I have scene the enemy and it is Us. US lot...
Acer Aspire 5551: AMD Athlon P320 (2.1 GHz), 3GB RAM, ATI HD 425o Graphics.
64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, 32bit Lubuntu 13.o4 Fedora 2o 64 bit Gnome 3
--
 Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
+44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM