[ubuntu-studio-users] using apogee duet audio interface

Merejo Herm merejomusic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 14:38:46 UTC 2013

I can Understand why such a Company like Apogee could actually not want to
provide coding so their usb hardware would work with Linux.Apple and Apogee
go hand on Hand!
However,if you want to take it to the next level.here are some interesting
sites.
Before buying an Audio interfacer I would check compatibility with
Linux.Some Fire-wire or Pci Interfacers work fine with linux.

http://www.abc-pcb.com/?page_id=187
http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/hardware_support?redirect=1