[ubuntu-studio-users] An Offert to the State

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 09:28:38 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-07 15:57, Mike Holstein wrote:
> if ubuntu, or ubuntustudio gets invited, we could discuss organizing a
> presence.

Hi all!

I can only focus on the educational department at the moment, given my
human resources. Since I believe ubuntustudio surpasses xubuntu by
adding the element of "fun" in it's creative sense from scratch i chose
to address you.

The kids are the future

At the moment there is not much "new" to tell you about this case. But i
wish to let you know this ball is still in the air, and that all your
suggestions reactions, experiences and/or ideas are deliciously welcome!

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer

WARNING: Remember clear-text email is subject to mass surveillance
systems. Alone this information is useless. Our summed communications
are worth humanity.

Please keep in mind Internet is a boulevard in a crowded virtual city.
Privacy is found under the cloaks.