[ubuntu-studio-users] tuxguitar broken?

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:53:39 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:42 PM, bart deruyter <bart.deruyter at gmail.com>wrote:

> Mike,
> - I just sent the error message when starting in terminal in my previous
> email.
> - Installing the ppa, and using this version of Java is what I already
> tried too. First attempt was with default Java in Ubuntu, which is 7 . This
> Ubuntustudio 13.10 is installed this weekend KDE is added and KX-studio
> repo's,
> - Just tried openjdk-6 : no fix
>
> Time for a bug-report?

no.. no need for a bug report here, since you are not using ubuntustudio.
you will troubleshoot this with kxstudio support. sorry, i had intended
before to ask you to use the suggestion from the error message and run the
command from the terminal with the  "ulimit -c unlimited"  option.. you can
try the unsupported ppa i mentioned which will offer java 8 AFAIK.. you can
try with stock ubuntustudio from a live CD.. good luck!