[ubuntu-studio-users] firewire broken after upgrade

bart deruyter bart.deruyter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:19:41 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I finally managed to get my AF12 working. The issue was the PCI-firewire
card that was broken and even prevented to let the onboard firewire port to
work.

I unplugged the PCI-card and everything started to work :-D

I read here about the firmware too. I won't upgrade the firmware, since I
just got my system working, but in a later stage, when the ffado-drivers
have been updated to that new firmware, is there a way to update the
firmware of my AF12 using linux? I've read it has been done in windows, but
in ubuntustudio, is it possible to do?

Grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/