brushes for Gimp

Pete Wright pnwright at gmail.com
Sun May 26 00:17:19 UTC 2013

Thanks, HZN
checked to make sure I was logged in, and it still does nothing.
Acts like it's doing something, but no download or link to bit torrent
(Transmission is the bit torrent tool in the Ubuntu Studio package).
Please don't think about this anymore for a little while; I am going to
switch browsers and see if that is the problem.
Pete