Problem installing Ubuntu Studio

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed May 22 06:31:58 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-05-22 at 11:18 +0530, Abhayadev S wrote:
> do you have any special gfx card? if possible try installing without
> live it might also wroks sometime... also did it show any message eon
> screen?

I can't say anything about the live usage, but installing Ubuntu Studio
failed for several versions of Ubuntu Studio. Installing another *buntu,
Edubuntu or Ubuntu did work. After installing another *buntu I installed
the Ubuntu Studio meta packages from the repositories. This isn't work
and can easily be done using Synaptic.