Shotwell integration

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed May 1 17:59:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

I noticed a strange behaviour with shotwell. I make heavy usage of the
right-click "send to.." function. Now shotwells is asking me for
Nautilus. "Unable to launch Nautilus Send-To: Failed to execute child
process "nautilus-sendto" (No such file or directory"

Also, when i do right-click "show in filemanager" Audacious is being
launched?

Is this something i should talk with shotwell about? Or is it in the
implementation of shotwell in ubustu?

Thankfull for a way to fix this and wishing you all a happy May the 1st,

Set H.