Problems with OpenGl and libGL

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Fri Jan 4 11:58:47 UTC 2013

The problem originally was with some Windows programs not working
properly in Codeweavers Crossover.

I had followed the advice at
http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/linux/faq/ubuntu1204

which involves modifying some settings, but it did not help me. I forgot
about that and then found my OpenGL not working, and then eventually I
went back to /etc/ld.so.conf and just have
  include /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
in there instead of
include /opt/cxoffice/lib

This has put back my OpenGL, and OpenGL stuff now works. However, I
never managed to completely fix the Crossover problem, but did make some
progress.

David K