Party like it's 13.04

Pete Wright pnwright at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 23:09:20 UTC 2013

Hi, Set and Eduardo
I find I miss being able to set bookmarks in Thunar the way I did in
Nautilus.
Is there a way?
Set says he finds Thunar has "become deliciously good."
I haven't pushed Thunar very hard yet (no huge directories moved between
machines or onto external drives) but  I assume from comments like Set's
that Thunar will not break like Nautilus. Nautilus never lost any data, but
only because I paid attention to pick up all the pieces when it broke,
which it did plenty often. I thought it was my hardware until I saw that
Nautilus got "fired."
So is that why Thunar now? Fewer pretties like dual or multiple panel and
bookmarks, but it actually does what it is supposed to?
Just curious. Good thing I am not a cat.
Grins
Pete