help, my Jack doesn't work anymore

Tim Krone tim at linux-daw.org
Thu Oct 4 11:02:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

sorry I don't understand italian. But I got a similar problem sometime.

Have you ever tried to start jack directly from terminal in verbose mode? Perhaps there will be some more detailed information.

Another possibility is a kernel update: Perhaps you have a generic kernel installed that jack won't like for realtime processing. So possibly jack will start when you disable realtime?

Cheers
Tim