Ubuntu Studio precise pangolin 12.04.1 RCs on ISO tracker

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:17:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm willing to help. Problem is my bandwidth is quite poor. Is there a
torrent link available? If it's just for me, don't bother setting it
up, i'm sure i can squat someone's connection early enough to bring
you feedback. I'm just wondering as it would make things considerably
more easy for me.

Thanks!

*Set