Ubuntu Studio precise pangolin 12.04.1 RCs on ISO tracker

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 07:30:35 UTC 2012

Hi Set.

It is now a bit difficult to download the ISO using torrent. I looked at
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/precise/dvd/current/ and there's no
such link.

BTW, I'll give the direct links of the ISO here.

amd64:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/precise/dvd/current/precise-dvd-amd64.iso
i386:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/precise/dvd/current/precise-dvd-i386.iso