linuxsampler on UbuntuStudio?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Aug 6 12:40:27 UTC 2012

Douglas I forward a message from Bart to you [1].
You also could take a look at the mailing lists archives:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-users/

        e.g.
        https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-users/2012-August/008388.html
        your first mail already came through the list.

The devel list's archive:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-devel/

[1]