linuxsampler on UbuntuStudio?

bart deruyter bart.deruyter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:31:24 UTC 2012

I replyed about this in your previous email about it. Did something get
wrong in sending it, or you receiving it? I don't know, anyways, here's
what I wrote:

Aparently, due to licensing issues (I don't know the details), linuxsampler is
not included in ubuntu's repositories. That was the case a couple of years
ago at least. I don't know if that's still the issue.

You do can get it from kx-studio's ppa though, that's where I get it from.

Grtz,
Bart
http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/BartArt3D/169488999795102>