Ubuntu Studio Developer Meeting

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Sat May 7 10:19:24 UTC 2011

Hi: Whereas I cannot join your 7 AM developer meeting due to another major
medical, let me reiterate I've faced many crashes and losses of valuable
non-developer productions using PPA add ons i.e., falkTx's kxstudio
10.04.02. I strongly urge Natty developers to devise means for the
non-developers who continually depend on your great work to in all means
possible, find some ways to separate final products from products that
remain under testing. As a non-developer I adamantly urge when any Ubuntu
Studio user's productions go down, it reflects upon all developers if issues
are allowed to ride just because they appear to be running okay. Having
faced needs of six separate personal family members whose issues call me to
their sides as well as having chosen to use Ubuntu Studio versus a cull from
the Gates and MAC worlds, I beat drums for you but please gals and guys, we
need every ounce of developer good will to keep the fires lite. Hurrah,
hurrah for the development team! Keep doing it. Kenneth