Spectrum3d : software that displays the harmonics of the sound in 3D

Victor henri nadaeck at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 09:03:54 UTC 2011

Hello Aradnix

> O_O wow Congratulations:

Thank you

> I think the develpoment for Ubuntu Studio is very hard, because I see there is really few people working on it, and because is very difficult to follow each release that Cannonical launches. Perhaps it's only my imagination.

I'm not involved in ubuntu Studio develepment, though I'm willing to help; but i can imagine that's a hard work indeed

I> n the last FLISOL's edition a friend mine who is musician presented a custom distro he did for musicians and talking about Ubuntu studio he thinks the rt kernel is not so pulished and debugged as should and he talk about the audio and the control did it whit the same tool that Ubuntu, something he considers not helpful for audio production and well it makes me thinks a lot of things about it.

I t seems that having a rt kernel working is already very difficult; I believe there is already really hard work behind this... Furthemore, in my humble opinion, the preempt kernel becomes more and more interesting...

> And all this is because I think tools like yours and others should take part of this distro, developed for multimedia creation. I'm not sure how many distros for this task exist, I know this one and fedora Design Suite that it's for me not so complete as Ubuntu studio, but I feel this is a sector where we need to work a lot yet for can compete with professional solutions in other SOs.

Thank you for your comments

Victor