Spectrum3d : software that displays the harmonics of the sound in 3D

Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus aradnix at gmail.com
Fri May 6 00:30:23 UTC 2011

O_O wow Congratulations:

It looks very nice, in fact I'm involved in a proyect where we use OpenGL
and you can do a lot of interesting things. I use Ubuntu studio since the
old LTS version (8.04) I enjoy it and now I'm using also Ubuntu and
sometimes Debian or Fedora.

I think the develpoment for Ubuntu Studio is very hard, because I see there
is really few people working on it, and because is very difficult to follow
each release that Cannonical launches. Perhaps it's only my imagination.

In the last FLISOL's edition a friend mine who is musician presented a
custom distro he did for musicians and talking about Ubuntu studio he thinks
the rt kernel is not so pulished and debugged as should and he talk about
the audio and the control did it whit the same tool that Ubuntu, something
he considers not helpful for audio production and well it makes me thinks a
lot of things about it.

And all this is because I think tools like yours and others should take part
of this distro, developed for multimedia creation. I'm not sure how many
distros for this task exist, I know this one and fedora Design Suite that
it's for me not so complete as Ubuntu studio, but I feel this is a sector
where we need to work a lot yet for can compete with professional solutions
in other SOs.

Cheers:
Aradnix