S/PDIF Envy24 Control isn't working

ailo ailo.at at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:19:31 UTC 2011

I've never used the digital I/O for other than syncing cards, which
worked fine with M-Audio Delta cards. Did you try inputting to the cards?
Don't know what the settings should be in env24control, but I guess that
is what needs to be adjusted. Perhaps routing as well as spdif settings.
On M-Audio cards you can route I/O inside the mixer software.

--
ailo