Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Joe Atanacio via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Jun 29 15:55:03 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Joe Atanacio requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Bart,

- Joe

Accept invitation from Joe Atanacio
http://www.linkedin.com/e/5pvrmk-gpigv6nw-5i/vhEcGOfKdnv58RzRQmSc9FeMZvzSHRzXHL3OrpS2NIvYDRO45yMDz7/blk/I142472199_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRcBYVej4OdPgOd359bPtJtSBOh3lPbPoOe3oMcP8UcPcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Joe Atanacio
http://www.linkedin.com/e/5pvrmk-gpigv6nw-5i/vhEcGOfKdnv58RzRQmSc9FeMZvzSHRzXHL3OrpS2NIvYDRO45yMDz7/blk/I142472199_25/3kOnPAVcj8Td38QckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Joe Atanacio be a good idea?

Joe Atanacio's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Joe Atanacio's invitation, check Joe Atanacio's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation