diagnostic tools to trace the reason xruns are happening?

bart deruyter bart.deruyter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 10:20:27 UTC 2011

Ralf,

thanks for the explanation. It does work better with the performance
setting. I do still get xruns when using midi though. Using sooperlooper, I
trigger recording with the pedal of my keyboard, through an usb2midi
misport2x2.

I guess the search for the PREEMPT_RT kernel is in place.. is there a PPA I
could use, or do I have to build it myself? Or is it the
linux-headers-2.6.31-12-realtime? I have it listed in the falk-tx ppa.

grtz,
Bart
http://www.bartart3d.be/