Jack-aware CD player ???

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Tue Jul 19 19:56:25 UTC 2011

I'm using JACK and JACK patchbays to do some sound routing here.  I'd
like to find a plain-jane CD player for Ubuntu that is JACK-aware and
presents a readable client to JACK.  I couldn't find one in the standard
Ubuntu Natty distribution.  Does anyone know of one?  Everthing I've
tried so far outputs to PA, which goes into JACK, but is routed
differently.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "We have met the enemy, and it is us."
FMP Computer Services |