Artistx?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jul 7 13:25:44 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-07 at 08:50 -0400, Vincent de Grandpré wrote:
> Well I didn't saw any Ardour there, wich is, in my opinion, a basic
> stone in Audio Production..
>
> Anyone has any relevant comments on this?

Kernel 2.6.38 for audio productions? Current patch-rt is for 2.6.33, 'rt
patch emulation' is for kernels ex 2.6.39.

FWIW a quote from the website:

"Music software: PD and externals, Rosegarden, Ardour, TerminatorX,
Cecilia/Csound."

No additional comments by me, Ubuntu Studio and Debian are also missing
an audio production capable kernel. I don't know this distro.