Artistx?

Vincent de Grandpré vincent.de.grandpre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:50:45 UTC 2011

Well I didn't saw any Ardour there, wich is, in my opinion, a basic
stone in Audio Production..

Anyone has any relevant comments on this?
It lacks documentation, and it seems pretty new!

Why another distro for multimedia purposes? Do the managers of the
project knew about Ubuntu-Studio? Are they pissed by something (first
law of Raymond)?

What's that?

All the best!

--