dual boot Xp and Ubuntu Studio

Roy Damen roydamen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:25:31 UTC 2011

I would just boot ubuntu and find the related kodakfiles manually in the
windows partitions and just delete them, especially the .exe and .dll files
so it can run anymore. Than boot xp and use a systemrepair tool(free of
course and not a cracked one) and let it do the rest. And if it failed than
i would repeat the process, look further for related files. Windows might
also break, but it does that anyway..