What's wrong with jack ?

Jose H. joseche at gmail.com
Mon May 31 02:17:44 BST 2010

Hi all,

Jack is used for everything, it just seems to be the standard for anything
related to audio in linux, BUT it doesn't work out of the box in Ubuntu
Studio, which for me seems like a huge contradiction, you have everything
that works with jack, but jack doesn't work :S

Am I supposed to *"rm /usr/bin/pulseaudio"* to make jack work ?, or it is
just that Ubuntu Studio is not ready to be used for music production in a
real sense ? = it is just for testing and experimenting

Thanks.