update ubuntu studio package list page?

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Sat May 15 16:31:23 BST 2010

Hello :
  Anyone re no sound. I upgraded to Kubuntu Lucid 10.04 this 64bit amd.
Toogled all I see and get no Sound. No tests or diagnosis brings it out. Had
it at least temporarily with 9.10 & a last minute 9.10 update before
upgrading. Am puzzled; even followed the logic at  *
http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/puregnome* and now questioning the basics.
 Warm Regards,
Ken