Request: Updated Ubuntu Studio Themes

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Sat May 15 14:12:29 BST 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Seattle Chaz <seattlechaz at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  I've been using the default Studio theme.  Today, I took a long look at
> the Radiance/Ambiance themes which came with 10.04.  MUCH easier on the
> eye.  Will we be seeing updated themes in the Studio distro?  Soon?
>
> (Hint Hint)

Hi Chaz,

There are some incredibly intelligent and creative people on the Ubuntu
Studio team, and while they are awesome at all the whiz-bang techie stuff,
it's just that making wallpapers and other artwork is not their forte.

So please consider this an open invitation.  We are *always* interested in
possible new art, including themes, wallpaper, gdm screen, icons, et al.

So, if you, someone you know, or anyone on this mailing list is creative and
wants to submit their artwork we are always eager to look at it!

But please don't submit just anything off the internet, no matter how cool
it is.  Remember, there are licensing issue to be considered as well.

Thanks,
ScottL