[OT] Assembling an station for video edition

Neil Jensen neilevanjensen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:20:15 BST 2010

This really is not the time to buy a motherboard.  I am not going to get
technical because I would have to look it all back up...if you want me to, I
will..but probably within the year to 18 months HT technology will be going to
it's next upgrade and the cpu's we all have will be able to fully take
advantage of their full potential. There is not a board out there right now
which will unlike the potential of the fastest cpu's out....really try to wait
if you can.  Buy a $50 board to experiment with until then...you'll be fine.