Ubuntu Forums and Ubuntu Studio

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 23:48:26 GMT 2010

Hello all,

Recently Ubuntu Studio's forum at Ubuntu Forums has undergone a name change
and we are excite to share some information about it with you.

Under the Main Support Categories you will now find a forum labeled 'Ubuntu
Studio' that replaces the previous "Multimedia Production' forum.  This
change is intended to address two key issues for our community.

Firstly, the name change will eliminate any confusion as to where to post
Ubuntu Studio related topics.

Additionally, we hope that this forum becomes the nexus of ALL things Ubuntu
Studio, not just focused on problems.  Therefore, feel free to post ANYTHING
about Ubuntu Studio.

Every Ubuntu Studio user is encouraged to visit the renamed forum and post
about:

 * your current setup
 * settings that work well for you
 * examples of audio/graphics/video you have created
 * suggestions and improvements
 * new applications to consider including in future releases
 * suggestions for replacement apps (e.g. Creox -> Rakarrack)
 * when problems exist and help is required
 * the future of Ubuntu Studio
 * anything else related to Ubuntu Studio and not mentioned here!

We are extremely exciting about the changes and hope to see you in the
forums.

Regards,
ScottL