Ubuntu Studio artwork proposal

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 21:50:34 BST 2010

A design to be used on video could be very good also. A lot of people post
youtube videos and if they could post at the end some animation with "made
with Ubuntu Studio" could be great :D I would!!!

Blender magicians please, show your at :D

2010/6/15 Erik Rasmussen <MailForErik at gmail.com>

> I like the idea and agree that it could help show others what can be done
> with Ubuntu Studio.  It would be nice if several different "*Made on
> Ubuntu Studio*" logo styles were available to suit the usage-scenario.  If
> they were readily available, professional-looking, and easily accessed, I
> can envision people using them.
>
> Thanks for thinking of this!
>

> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 15:51, C. F. Howlett <seattlechaz at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Greetings Ubuntu Studio Users:
>>
>> I would really like to see as an OFFICIAL "Made in Ubuntu" type
>> piece for marking our creations.
>>
>> Ubuntu Studio developers and users; What say ye?

Fagote / Contrafagote
Bassoon / Contra-bassoon
http://myspace.com/ricardolameiro