Shifting pitch in a MIDI file?

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Mon Dec 13 16:18:22 GMT 2010

Hi,

On 13/12/10 15:37, Ricardo Lameiro wrote:
> well, there are some free tuners for mobile phones, be it android or
> iphone or nokia you can find one and make a fast test :D

well, my mobile phone is nothing fancy, so I cannot test it with it, but
in this computer, the "Free Music Instrument Tuner" reports a beatiful
~440 Hz for concert A (though testing the frequency with the same
computer that might be generating a wrong one is perhaps not the best
test...), let's see later at home...

Cheers,
Ángel de Vicente