Shifting pitch in a MIDI file?

Lars-Erik Helander lehswe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:59:50 GMT 2010

I have had similar problems in the past with Qsynth and the remedy was
- as indicated by others in this thread - to make sure that the
sampling setting in Qsynth matches that of Jack (44100 or 48000). In
case you are unsure how to set it up properly, press the "Setup"
button of Qsynth, then select the "Audio" tab and try the various
options available for "Sample Rate". The ones most likely to work
would be 44100 or 48000.

/Lars