[LAU] M-Audio Audiophile 2496 on modern Ubuntu

Daryl Haataja daryl.haataja at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:08:34 BST 2010

 It appears, something new always comes around, and we need to get
used, to never, getting used to it. If we don't like it here, Linux
gives us the freedom to leave. Thats a nice, " how do you do ". It
appears to be the way, every distro is being assembled.

 So far, my personal experience is, just play. Let the rest, stumble,
and grope, for the " dream " of a good working OS. A person, can just
play, and be happy. No need, to go through, " life in distress ".

 " Computing, is the best ! "

 Note,... carefully,... and thoughtfully,... ... ...

 " Everything I say is a lie ! ".