Fa-66 firewire.

Robert Klaar nim.batu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:50:07 BST 2009

Yes, I'm not sure what ffado-mixer is good for, not gonna use it but thought
it would be a good idea to reference with.

Tried memlocking at 75% but still no change.

...and I tried turning the rtkernel of, that took care of the
allocate-problem(obviously...) but it complains about the samplerate, I've
tried ALL levels and no change, it just changes the value in the message
window.