Usb Fast Track Maudio

teza tsaliou75 at orange.fr
Wed Sep 2 14:36:55 BST 2009

Hi, thanks for your help, but doen't help much. I don't understand why
it do not work because it's there.

teza at ubuntustudio:~$ cat /proc/asound/cards
 0 [Track          ]: USB-Audio - Fast Track
                      M-Audio Fast Track at usb-0000:00:02.0-6, full
speed
 1 [AudioPCI       ]: ENS1371 - Ensoniq AudioPCI
                      Ensoniq AudioPCI ENS1371 at 0xe880, irq 11
teza at ubuntustudio:~$