Usb Fast Track Maudio

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Wed Sep 2 09:46:06 BST 2009

teza kirjoitti:

> Hi everyone,I've just a M audio fast Track usb soud card which is well
> detected by the system but but no sound is coming out my speakers. Maybe
> users of this card cann to me how they set it up.

I'm not Fast Track user, but this page tells not so good news...

"Buoyed by our success with the KeyStudio, we set up Fast Track USB, but
this time we didn't get far.
[--]
There is an open source driver for M-Audio USB interfaces, but
unsurprisingly it hasn't been updated for the recently released Fast
Track yet. Until it is, it doesn't look like we'll be using Fast Track
on Linux."

http://www.linux.com/archive/feature/126408
http://usb-midi-fw.sourceforge.net/

Maybe there is some progress with that device, I really do not know.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.