Ubuntu and Linux & Open Source mentioned on BBC - this is getting big

sandie sandie at sandgreen.dk
Wed Oct 28 13:12:15 GMT 2009

I use Vocaloid in a virtualbox with XP without any problems.
I haven't tried any heavy lifting thou, I just use it for one vocaltrack
at a time, but so far it has been smooth sailing.

btw. I tried the same program with Wine and wineasio, but apparently
Wine can't handle the registration-process.

Kind regards
Sandie