First Time Installing Ubuntu Studio

mr arwin arwindmn at
Mon Nov 16 13:53:43 GMT 2009

Hello everyone. So sorry if my English sounds poor :)

Yup, I am so happy today because I just installed Ubuntu Studio on my
notebook. It looks so beautiful. More beatiful than my girfriend lol.

Actually, I am new user of Ubuntu Studio. I have one question: After
installing Ubuntu Studio why there is no aplication such gimp,
inkscape etc, did I miss install component? Please, reply recommended
step by step how to install Ubuntu Studio. Thank you :)