More File Sytem errors in Karmic

Robin Darlington robin.darlington at free.fr
Sat Nov 14 23:49:09 GMT 2009

Ok thank you for your anwsers. I will avoid using the sleep function for
now.
I think I was using suspend, not hibernate (I used the function zzzz on my
acer aspire 5630 laptop). And I have a swap partition which is slightly
bigger than my ram (996.2 swap for 993.2 ram) so that is no what is going
on. It could be a bug or my disk. I will look through the bugs when I have
time...
I was running hardy up untill my karmic install and I had no disk trouble
whatsoever so unless my disk is dying I suspect it to be a bug.
Robin