Getting M-Audio Delta 66 working

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Fri Mar 13 06:05:13 GMT 2009

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

> I have my sound card working!!
> I set a diferent model for my Delta66 in /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base. I
> put “options snd-ice1712 model=delta1010lt”.

Dennis, you do not have rev E, but rev 02 as is mine. Maybe this really
helps you - try it.
----

"OK, on a live CD of Intrepid (daily) I have:

edited /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-utils and added the following:

options snd-ice1712 model=delta1010lt

then saved.

typed 'sudo alsa force-reload' at the prompt - which picks up the card.

'sudo apt-get install alsa-tools-gui' (for envy24control - would this be
automagically installed if detected?)

'envy24control &' (including the ampersand to keep the console available)

Turned DAC 4,5,6,7 up to bring sound to outputs 1 & 2
'aplay /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Noise.wav' then gives you a burst of
static white noise.

THANK YOU!!!!! :-D"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/alsa-driver/+bug/280847/comments/9

----