What HW/SW do people have working?

suemac at empire.net suemac at empire.net
Mon Jan 26 12:31:59 GMT 2009

Scott,

Couple of questions:

- I was under the impression that to get rt kernel in 8.10 the kernel had
to be compiled locally.

- do you have any comparison between the freebob drivers and the ffado. (I
realize the later are the new generation, do they improve life with
firewire?)

- have you attempted to use more than one audiofire12? (i.e. two = 24
channels in)

BR,
Mac