Jaunty RT

suemac at empire.net suemac at empire.net
Wed Jan 21 16:14:41 GMT 2009

"stuck" could mean many things.

Building this and building that is rarely without time
consuming issues. UX's have always been like uncle on the
Jackie Chan cartoon: "...ah...one more thing...".

If the goal of having Ubuntu Studio is to use it as a tool
to do billable work, then staying with a known working tool
rather than exploring options, and choosing to be stuck is the
prudent business decision.