Announcement: Ardour 2.7.1 will land in hardy + intrepid

suemac at suemac at
Tue Jan 20 15:02:48 GMT 2009

Add my thanks for your efforts.

I'm curious as to why Jack won't be backported?

As one who recently ended up with a completely unstable Jack 116 after
building on my Ubuntu Studio Hardy amd64, I'd love to have the latest Jack
that works...

-------------------------------------------------------------------- - Microsoft® Exchange solutions from a leading provider -