PPA report & questions

suemac at empire.net suemac at empire.net
Mon Feb 2 11:57:16 GMT 2009

I have upgraded UBS hardy via Khashayar's PPA in launchpad.

I chose all the alsa stuff, ardour, audacity, ffado, and pulse.

So far it looks like everything is functioning and nothing broken.

Thanks Khashayar!

Questions though:

- The guys over on Jack irc say alsa_in and alsa_out should be with the
latest Jack. I can't find them...

- What do I need to install to get Audacity to use Jack. Again, I was led
to believe it came with the latest Audacity.