mastering

Karlheinz Noise khzmusik at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 18:19:51 GMT 2009

> You really should check-out Ardour. It can do all this and more and> despite the myths that are stalking the net it offers a friendly,> intuitive GUI to do all this as easy as possible for such a complicated> task.
I'll try Ardour, but it might be a bit too complicated for this particular task. (I keep mixing and mastering completely separate.) Still, if it gets the job done...
It would be nice if you could do this in Audacity, since it's pretty good for two-track editing. Oh, well. Time to file another feature request, I suppose.
-Karlheinz
http://www.khznoise.com