Windows 7 on MBR

Kiernan Holland rofthorax at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 21:31:36 BST 2009

Whoops the youtube link I forgot..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaMB-W6rFw0

I just put it up last night.. BTW, gtk-recordmydesktop permits one to use
jack to connect to any audio outputs to be included in a screencast, that's
what I'm doing here.

This is on my ultra slow Pentium-4 2Ghz Laptop..
Fluidsynth is not as much of a CPU hog as ZynAddSubFx, but it's effective.

Here is a video I made with the ZynAddSubFx soft synth and audio input (from
a Yamaha YPT-300 consumer keyboard) and ran them through JackRack and into
Ardour.
Ardour will permit you to layer audio over audio, so you can work in pieces,
I'm still stuck on how to get Rosegarden to play and have Ardour set to
record, and sync the transaction. Anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r56XPeJC5vU

Watch to the end, I show the actual devices I'm using..