Jaunty Real Time Kernel fails immediately

Luke MacNeil tcpsyn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:07:07 BST 2009

I've been trying to build this thing so I can get it into launchpad,
but I can't figure the build process.
I've yet to find anyone in the IRC rooms that can assist either.

make-kpkg built the debs that are up there on my webserver.
I'm trying debuild -S, but it fails.

I haven't given up, but I've also made little progress, so I'm going
to need some help packaging this thing. If someone can assist, please
let me know.

-Luke

--
Luke MacNeil