Jaunty Real Time Kernel fails immediately

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 27 03:39:41 BST 2009

Luke,
The custom kernel works wonderfully for me so far. No more crashes. I have been on it for over a half hour at a time.
And (in case you're interested) on an ext4 partition. I had installed Studio, booted into recovery mode, installed linux-generic, re-booted into that, then installed your kernel.
(That wasn't really a plan, it's just what I did, but it worked out.)
Susan

http://www.lukemacneil.com/linux-headers-2.6.29.1-rt8-custom_2.6.29.1-rt8-custom-10.00.Custom_i386.deb
http://www.lukemacneil.com/linux-image-2.6.29.1-rt8-custom_2.6.29.1-rt8-custom-10.00.Custom_i386.deb