Jaunty Real Time Kernel fails immediately

Kjel Anderson kjel.anderson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:13:26 BST 2009

Hey Luke,

The custom kernel is working like a charm. I am having some permission
problems with jack however. I am getting this error:

cannot use real-time scheduling (FIFO at priority 10) [for thread
-1211681088, from thread -1211681088] (1: Operation not permitted)

I noticed that I do not have an audio group like I did previously.
What group does my account have to have access to in order to access
realtime?

Thank you so much,

Kjel